#credit card repayment calculator
Credit Card Repayment Calculator: How to calculate your interest repayments
Struggling to repay your credit card balance? Use our credit card repayment to plan your repayment schedule and pay off your credit cards sooner.
Discover the ultimate way to pay off multiple credit cards by using the Credit Card Finder® credit card repayment calculator. Pay the credit card that charges the highest rate of interest first and you can save money and cut months off the time it takes to you pay off your debts. Use the credit card repayment calculator to find the right repayment strategy for you. Plus, if you are looking to calculate what you could potentially save by using a balance transfer, use our balance transfer calculator. A Balance Transfer Credit Card is worth considering to help you repay your credit card debt faster.
What is the credit card repayment calculator?
This credit card repayment calculator can help you understand your monthly credit card repayments so you can pay your outstanding credit card balance quicker. Plan your monthly credit card repayments and discover how different payment strategies can save you money and cut the time it takes you to pay off your credit card debt.
How to use the credit card calculator
Read about how to use our credit card repayment calculator. Discover a simple way to pay back your card balance in four easy steps:
- Step 1: Input your card(s) and the balance. Start by entering the name of the card, then the balance, the interest rate of accrual and the minimum monthly repayment. Repeat this step for any other cards.
- Step 2: Payment strategy. Enter the amount you can afford to pay off your combined debt above the required minimum repayment in the ‘Extra Payment’ field. Next, choose the order of repayments. Select whether you want to pay off the highest balance first (I.e. the Debt Snowball method ) or the lowest balance first.
- Step 3: View the payment schedule. You can view the schedule of repayments by clicking on the view option at the top of the calculator to see the effect the additional repayments have towards your chosen payment schedule. Click the ‘View Overall Graph’ option at the bottom of the calculator for a visual representation of your repayment schedule.
- Step 4: Export data. The last step is to export the data to a spreadsheet for your reference. You can do this by selecting . The graph view option allows you to see how making additional repayments can save you money in interest repayments and reduce the time it takes to pay off your total credit card balance.
Low Interest Balance Transfer Credit Card
The St.George Vertigo credit card offers a low interest rate on purchases and balance transfers with a low annual fee.
- $55 p.a. annual fee
- 0% p.a. for 3 months (reverts to 13.24% p.a.) on purchases
- 0% p.a. for 18 months on balance transfers
- Cash Advance Rate of 21.49% p.a.
- Up to 55 days interest free