#Rv #insurance #prices
Caravanning is more than just a type of holiday, it s a way of life for many that allows you to travel across the length and breadth of Australia without losing the comforts of home. Caravans today are a vast improvement from those of the past, now with all the amenities that you will ever need – a home away from home. It s an investment well worth protecting and CIL Caravan Insurance provides comprehensive cover for your caravan and its contents.
Travel discounts and savings Australia-wide
CIL is rewarding all customers with a FREE CIL Travel Saver Card. Enjoy access to thousands of travel discounts and savings Australia-wide and everyday, including entertainment, theme parks, tours, restaurants, wineries, sporting activities and much, much more!
Benefits of CIL Caravan Insurance
CIL can provide cover for your caravan anywhere in Australia against:
- Storm, hail and flood
- Accidental and malicious damage
- Theft and attempted theft
- Fire and explosion
- Electrical motor burnout
At no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss within 2 years of registration of the caravan.
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $150 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss.
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident.
- A 10% discount if you have an AL-KO Electronic Stability Control device fitted to your caravan.
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home.
- Removal and storage of your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
- $20 million caravan legal liability and $20 million personal liability. CIL can also insure caravans permanently on-site.
- Choice of a higher excess to reduce your premium.
Make a Claim View PDS View SPDS effective for new policies purchased or policies renewing on or after 26 September 2014
Like CIL on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest tips, offers and events.
Copyright 2011 AAI Limited.
CIL Insurance is a trading division of AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 AFSL 230859, the issuer of the insurance. Registered Office, Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. Please read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before purchase and consider if the product is right for you. This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Win $10K Cash competition: Insurance is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807, trading as CIL Insurance. Competition starts 1/8/17 at 12.00am and closes on 31/1/18 at 5.00pm. Entry only open to Australian residents 18 years and over who own a caravan, motorhome or camper trailer. Entrants must be opted in to receive CIL marketing communications at the time of draw. Prize is $10,000. Prize draw to be held at noon AEST on 23/2/18 at Salmat Digital Pty Ltd, Level 2 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. The winner will be notified by phone and email by 25/2/18. The name of the prize winner will be published in The Australian on 28/2/18. For full competition terms and conditions, please visit https://www.cilpromotions.com.au/terms.html. Promoter: AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807, Level 28, 266 George Street Brisbane, QLD, 4000. Permits NSW LTPS/17/14925, SA T17/1051, ACT TP 17/1097.1. View full competition terms and conditions.
CIL Australia s Top End Competition: Competition starts 19/10/17 and closes on 5/3/18. It will only be possible to request an online Quote until 1/3/18, however, telephone applications will continue to be available until 5pm AEDT 5/3/18. The competition is open to all individuals who are aged 21 years and over. Entrants must be opted in to receive CIL marketing communications. Total prize pool valued at approx. AUD $24,720 (depending on major prize winner s point of departure). Prize draw to be held at noon AEDT on 21/3/18 at Salmat Digital Pty Ltd, Level 2 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. The winner will be notified by phone and email by 23/3/18. The name of the prize winner will be published in The Australian on 26/3/18. Promoter: AAI Limited, ABN 48 005 297 807, trading as CIL Insurance, Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000. Permits ACT TP 17/01840, NSW LTPS/17/17853, SA T17/1741. View full terms and conditions.