What should I expect after I apply online?
- Once you apply online you will receive an application ID and a phone number you may call to check the status of your application if you are not instantly approved.
- We will mail you a credit decision within 5 to 7 business days.
- If you are not approved for a new account, you will receive a written explanation of why we were not able to grant you credit at this time
How do I pay my bill?
- Online. Compare your payment options
- By mail. (Please include your credit card account number on your check)
- Regular mail: Wells Fargo Card Services, P.O. Box 51193, Los Angeles, CA 90051-5493
- Express mail: Wells Fargo Payments – Regulus, 1200 West 7th Street, Suite L2-200, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- By phone. 1-800-TO-WELLS ( 1-800-869-3557 )
Can I change my payment due date?
Sign on to the Credit Card Service Center and click the Change your payment due date link under the Manage your money heading. Note that the 29th through the 31st of any month will not be selectable.
How do I add an authorized user to my card?
Sign on to the Credit Card Service Center and click the Additional cardholders for your account link under the Request Credit Card features heading. Please note you are responsible for all charges made to the card in addition to any balance transfers and cash advances, including any Overdraft Protection amounts advanced, made by any additional cardholders added to the account.
How do I view my credit card balance?
If you are signed up for online access and don’t see your credit card account online, simply sign on to Wells Fargo Online. go to Account Services. and select Add Accounts. If you do not see your credit card account in the Add Account dropdown list, please call 1-800-956-4442 .
How do I track my rewards earnings?