Free Online MBA Programs
Free Management Library’s Micro-eMBA Programs
The Free Management Library provides free leadership and management resources that range from basic to complex. One of their most popular resources is their Free Micro-eMBA program. The program, which was created for entrepreneurs, leaders and managers, focuses on for-profit organizational and management development. Students who are interested in learning more about the nonprofit side of business should look at the library’s Free Nonprofit Micro-eMBA. Both programs are self-paced and designed strictly for learning purposes. In other words, you study alone and will not receive a degree after completing the program.
MIT’s Sloan School of Management Customized MBA Program
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the college’s Sloan School of Management publish many of their programs’ course materials online. The Sloan School of Management offers materials for more than 150 free graduate level business courses – enough to create your own customized MBA program. Most of the courses come with their own set of lecture notes as well as supplemental materials, including reading lists, assignments, exams, online textbooks and videos. Free undergraduate business courses are also available for self-learners who are not yet ready for an MBA-level course. All of Sloan’s free courses are self-paced and can be completed online at any time. No official credit is awarded for completing a course, but users do get the satisfaction of learning something new from a world-renowned business school.
More Free Business Courses and Programs
There are several other colleges, universities and business organizations that offer free business courses and programs online. A few worth exploring include:
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Small Business Development Center – The Pennsylvania SBDC Network offers more than 90 free, on-demand online programs in accounting, business management, business planning, finance, marketing, sales and other business-related topics.
- Small Business Training Network – The U.S. Small Business Administration provides a number of free online courses through their Small Business Training Network. Courses are self-paced and can be usually be completed in 30 minutes or less.
- OpenLearn Learning Space – The UK’s Open University offers dozens of free online business courses through their OpenLearn project. All of the courses are self-paced and rated by other users so that you know what to expect.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Guide
The schools in the listing below are not free and may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users. Tuition and costs will vary across programs and locations. Be sure to always request tuition information before starting a program.
An admission advisor from each school can provide more info about:
- programs curriculum
- career opportunities
- tuition financial aid
- admissions starting dates
1 Ashford University
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Programs offered by Ashford and listed below may not be related to the topic covered by the above article.