RN to MS Nursing | Nursing Degrees, Programs | Nursing Informatics – Excelsior College
RN to MS in Nursing (Nursing Informatics)
Nursing s information age is accelerating and you can help chart its course. Become a leader in the field by earning an RN to Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Informatics Specialization) from Excelsior College.
Designed for working adults who hold an RN license, this program confers both a BS degree and MS degree in nursing. You ll develop expertise in one of the health care industry s most dynamic sectors. Excelsior s RN to MS nursing degree with specialization in informatics is among the most innovative and comprehensive programs of its type.
Excelsior has been leading the way in nursing education for more than 40 years. The National League for Nursing named Excelsior a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education for 2016-2021, the fourth time we have earned this recognition.
High-quality, Online Nursing Degrees That Fit Into Your Busy Schedule
Excelsior s distance-learning model and online nursing classes have made it possible for thousands of working nurses to earn a nursing master s degree. Our online nursing program is designed for convenience you can keep your job and meet your other obligations while you complete your RN to MS degree.
Here s how it works:
- You ll take online nursing classes whenever they fit into your schedule.
- Excelsior s award-winning advising team will provide you with academic support.
- Affordable tuition, fees, and financial support will help you afford the RN to MS on your budget.
- You ll interact online with your classmates and Excelsior s first-rate faculty.
- You ll earn a BS and an MS within a single, integrated program.
Bachelor s Student Learning Program Outcomes
Promote holistic patient-centered care and population health supporting values, culture, right to self-fulfillment, and quality care outcomes.
Integrate evidence, nursing theory, and knowledge from other disciplines to guide nursing practice.
Formulate decisions based on nursing judgment and collaboration with the interprofessional team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
Apply principles of leadership to advocate for the unique role of the nursing profession within the health care system.
Engage in the spirit of inquiry to propose solutions that support nursing excellence.
Master s Student Learning Program Outcomes
- Function as a leader and change agent to promote holistic patient-centered care and population health.
- Translate evidence to develop health care practices in a culturally and ethnically diverse global society.
- Synthesize theoretical and empirical knowledge from nursing and other disciplines that are essential for nursing judgment and practice.
- Integrate specialty practice knowledge to enhance interprofessional collaboration, inform decisions, and improve health outcomes.
- Exemplify professional values and standards, best practices, and the commitment to lifelong learning in the role of the master s-prepared nurse.
- Implement the role of master s-prepared nurse as part of the interprofessional team.
- Integrate scholarship, a spirit of inquiry, and innovation to support nursing excellence.