#tesco credit card
Tesco Credit Card
Tesco is the leading UK-based retailer by global sales and domestic market share. Apart from retailing products, the company also offers financial and insurance services to its customers through its Financial Insurance division. Through this segment, the company offers its unique card, the Tesco Clubcard credit card. The Tesco credit card is accepted at more than 32 million places across the world, making it a perfect way to spend abroad.
The characteristics of the Tesco credit card are:
- You receive Clubcard Points on all your purchases made through the card, irrespective of the location.
- You need to pay 0% interest on purchases made over a period of 12 months from the opening of the account.
- There is no fee on balance transfers for the first six months of opening an account.
- You get the credit card on a typical APR of 16.9%.
- You get Double Clubcard points if you use your Tesco credit card to make purchases outside the country.
- If you buy Tesco Travel Money via your Tesco credit card, you do not need to pay any cash advance fee.
Tesco Credit Card: Built-In Benefits
The benefits built into the Tesco credit card are:
- Buy now, pay later at Tesco Direct: You will not be charged any interest for a specific period on the purchase of specific items using the card at Tesco Direct.
- Balance transfers to your Tesco credit card: You could save substantially if you move the outstanding balance from other credit cards charging higher rates of interest to the Tesco Clubcard.
- Tesco travel insurance and Travel Money benefits: You can receive up to 10% discount on Tesco travel insurance if you purchase the policy online. Moreover, you do not need to pay any cash advance fee on Tesco Travel Money. Additionally, you do not have to provide any commission on buying foreign currency in over 60 countries and travelers’ checks, except for Sterling.
- Security: You can safely use your credit card over the Internet or abroad, since the card is secured through theFraudSafeprotection system.