#credit score canada
Yonkers: Tuesday 11/17 Analysis
MEET STATS: 359 – 1072 / $1,984.50 BEST BETS: 53 – 86 / $185.50
Best Bet: HARDTS OR BETTOR (6th)
Spot Play: BIG PAYOUT (11th)
(2) CLOONEY DRUMMOND has regained good form beating up on lesser and he has a post edge on his main rivals. (6) JC KINGDOM should appreciate the drop to the basement claiming level. (3) HELLO HOT SHOT flashed speed last out; rates highly with these.
(2) CHEYENNE CAM gets post relief off a good effort and the veteran appears overdue. (4) JUNGLE OF TERROR scored last out upon plunging to this level and he can certainly repeat. (5) BACK TO THE WEST gets Bartlett back in the bike and he s driven this gelding to his last two wins.
(1) VILLE VALO cruised upon arrival from Canada and clearly can repeat. (2) POOL HALL ships from Monti off a quick blowout score. (3) JET PASSING gets some post relief in his second start for Banca.
(1) MAURICE closed crisply once shaking free last out in a good bounce-back effort and he can trip out from this spot. (6) IWILLMAKEYOUSAYWOW is a threat to go all the way with Buter. (2) ELWELL debuts for the Laterza barn showing good current form.
(1) BORIS has been very sharp in his last few, including an upset win two back. He can trip out from this spot. (2) SPORTS BETTOR gets post relief and is an obvious player. (7) PAN STREET USA has been sharp out of town for his new barn.
(2) HARDTS OR BETTOR has predictably been a new horse since being claimed by Banca; takes another. (1) REGAL SIGHT has been razor sharp at Saratoga and he can continue his good form upon arrival. (4) PAPARAZZI HANOVER was used hard last out and weakened; prior effort was good.
(7) SUMMER SCENT ships in debuting for the Sabot barn with decent speed and form; Sears choice. (1) MY FRIEND JIM was a good winner three back; needs to regain that form. (12) EASTON ROAD also goes for new connections and seems to be a decent fit with these; Bartlett drives.
(5) MASSIVE LIGHTNING has taken two straight in solid fashion and looms large again with the right trip. (4) COIN COLLECTOR fits here and has clear ability if she minds her manners. (1) NORTHERN OBSESSION tired on the front end last week; she looks better suited to stalk which is what she may be doing from this spot.
(6) TSWALU loses Brennan today but he s had some decent local efforts and the Robertson barn has been good the last few days; worth a look in this tough to figure event. (5) STIRLING DEBUTANT qualified nicely with the hobbles added. (3) BUNDLE ME UP has some speed and is well-mannered.
(8) LIFE DREAM HANOVER ships in for Allard and has been racing well prior to last week s break; mare appears to have the speed to overcome the outside post. (7) FOUR STARZ CREDIT beat lesser last out and has had a nice season. (5) ORANGE BIGI fits well here but appears the camera-shy type.
(3) BIG PAYOUT has raced well in his last two, including a win at this level and this distance. (1) ASHLAKE has hinted at ability and will be a factor with a smooth trip. (5) WILD SMILE drops in class and should be on the move early.
(6) SECRET THREAT has looked super in his last three and deserves top billing despite the less-than-ideal post. (3) CAVIART LUCA held okay after a long trip versus a tough winner last week. (4) AMERICANPRIMETIME was overmatched in stakes action out of town; he s raced well here in the past.