#icici credit card
How to track ICICI bank Credit Card Status?
The ICICI Bank is the biggest private bank in India. It is already declared as the 2 nd largest bank by assets and with the impressive growth in the capital market in India, it has the 3 rd place in the position. Although, it started its operations before 15 years, it has spread its branches to 3,350 places in India with an equal impressive growth in 10,486 ATMs in across the length and breadth of the nation.
It has gone on equal footing to expand into other fields like insurance, venture capital and asset management. Having a place among the four largest banks in India, ICICI Bank has also opened its subsidiaries in many nations across the world.
ICICI Bank credit Cards- A profile
- ICICI diamante credit card
- ICICI Sapphiro credit card
- ICICI Bank Rubyx credit cards
- ICICI Bank Coral credit cards.
How can you apply for credit cards?
- First of all, you need to go to the official site of ICICI bank here and on the middle of the page click on the link “apply online in 2 simple steps”.
- As you click, the webpage will give you a small form to fill up to know your suitability for the right kind of card. Fill up the form, giving your details and you will get the right kind of card for you.
- Fill up the application form and click on submit button.
How can you check the status of your application?
- You need to keep your details ready like the Application No. DOB etc details as shown in below screen and go here and fill up the form giving along with your mobile number.
- You can also try this link to check the status of your credit card, just enter your application id and registered phone number. (thanks to Gaurav who provided another working link).
- Then, click on the submit button below. You will then get your status.